Seasonal On-Call Parks & Rec. Monitor
Hourly Rate: $15.74/hrly
Seasonal on-call position for AprilNovember (availability to work weekends required, with possible weekday evening hours if
needed). This position is responsible;
• For opening and closing for all weekend Marvista Gazebo and City Hall ball field rentals
• Meeting with renters to inspect and document the condition of the gazebo space and
ball fields before and after each rental.
• Monitors all facilities while in use to ensure that no damage occurs
• Responds to renter inquiries, resolves facility, and equipment problems, and provides
information pertinent to parks policies, procedures, programs, and facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Reports activity each week to Supervisor. Sweeps and mops floors of the restroom
facilities at Marvista & City Hall Parks; cleans bathroom surfaces, empties trash, and
checks on toilet paper and soap levels. Cleans and wipes down tables inside the
gazebo before and after rental
• Empties and cleans waste receptacles to maintain the cleanliness of the spaces.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Hours & Duration: Part-time seasonal (April-November) working weekend hours including
evening hours that will vary depending on scheduled facility rentals.
Working Conditions: Work is performed outdoors in all types of weather
Valid Washington State driver’s license with an acceptable
driving record that meets city standards.
Work is performed outdoors in all types of weather.
How to Apply
Applications are available on our website at: www.normandyparkwa.gov or by visiting City Hall between
8:30 am to Noon and 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Interested persons are encouraged
to apply as soon as possible; applications will be reviewed as received, with an expected hire date of
April 1, 2023. A completed Normandy Park application and resume should be emailed to Brooks Wall