The City of Normandy Park Arts Commission
plans and hosts several arts related events throughout the year.
All activities are open to the public and have no admission fees.
- NOW ON EXHIBIT: Showcase of artist’s works on display at City Hall in the Council Chambers. Viewing Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- 4TH OF JULY BIKE DECORATION CONTEST: Bike decoration contest held in conjunction with the Cove’s 4th of July Parade. Held on the 4th of July. Don’t forget to bring your helmets.
- MUSIC-IN-THE-PARK: Free summer music concerts and Pre-funk Leisure Games at the gazebo in Marvista Park. Bring a lawn chair and your friends and family and enjoy live music by a rotating roster of amazing musicians!
- Location: Marvista Park
- 19990 4th Avenue SW
- Normandy Park, WA 98166
- Time: Pre-funk Leisure Games 4:30-5 p.m.; Concert 5-6:30 p.m.
- 2018 Dates and Bands:
- Sunday, July 15: 85th Street Band
- Sunday, July 22: Kids’ Concert
- Sunday, July 29: The ABBAgraphs
- Sunday, August 5: Good Co.
- Sunday, August 12: Alma Villegas y Azucar
- Sunday, August 19: Orchestra Zarabanda
- Sunday, August 26: Longstride
- CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS: Join the Arts Commission in celebrating the holidays at the Holiday Party at The Cove, The Cove Santa Party, Winterfest, and Light the Park.