The City of Normandy Park Arts Commission
plans and hosts several arts related events throughout the year.
All activities are open to the public and have no admission fees.
- NOW ON EXHIBIT: Showcase of artist’s works on display at City Hall in the Council Chambers. Viewing Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- 4TH OF JULY BIKE DECORATION CONTEST: Bike decoration contest held in conjunction with the Cove’s 4th of July Parade. Held on the 4th of July. Don’t forget to bring your helmets.
- MUSIC-IN-THE-PARK: Free summer music concerts and Pre-funk Leisure Games at the gazebo in Marvista Park. Bring a lawn chair and your friends and family and enjoy live music by a rotating roster of amazing musicians!
Location: Marvista Park
19990 4th Avenue SW
Normandy Park, WA 98166
Time: Pre-funk Leisure Games 4:30-5 p.m.; Concert 5-6:30 p.m.
2019 Schedule of Performances
Sunday, July 14: Crumac
Sunday, July 21: Champagne Honeybee
Sunday, July 28: Bad New Botanists
Sunday, August 4: Burien Actors Theater
Sunday, August 18: Once Upon a Tuesday
Sunday, August 25: Sundae + Mr. Goessl
- MUSIC & ARTS FESTIVAL Concerts from 7-8 p.m. at the Cove. Free and open to the public.
Friday, October 4: The Seattle Marimba Quartet
Friday, October 11: The Opal String Quartet
Friday, October 18: The Orchestra of Flight
- FAMILY FILM NIGHT At Normandy Park Recreation Center from 6-8 p.m. Free popcorn, candy and drinks. Please bring your own pillows and blankets.
Saturday, November 9: Mary Poppins
Saturday, December 14: Nightmare Before Christmas
- CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS: Join the Arts Commission in celebrating the holidays at the Holiday Party at The Cove, The Cove Santa Party, Winterfest, and Light the Park.