Select Page

Public Works Department

What to Do if a Street Light is Out

Ken Courter Public Works Director

Public Works Director Ken Courter

October 02, 2020
Sidewalk lit up with streetlights on a dark night

What to Do if You See a Street Light Out

As the hours of daylight dwindle, street lights become more important. Street lights within Normandy Park are managed by the utility providers. PSE provides service to the area south of Sylvester Road, and Seattle City Light to the north. Burnt out street lights should be reported to the appropriate utility here:

This information can also be found on the Public Works page.

“Street lights are managed by your utility provider.”

Ken Courter, Public Works Director

City of Normandy Park
801 SW 174th Street
Normandy Park, WA 98166
(206) 248-8269 (Direct Phone)