Civic Center Project
City Manager Amy Arrington
- The size of the gymnasium has been increased.
- Rooms will have multipurpose uses and be open for various uses.
- In addition to the indoor gymnasium, the project will include an outdoor basketball half-court.
- The city’s preschool program will have an improved classroom area and support space.
- The City Hall Park playground will be relocated to a more central location.
- A new picnic table area will be installed, overlooking the south ballfields and playground area, where parents can sit overlooking both the fields and the playground.
- An outdoor gathering area will be developed for residents.
“…a site plan has been accepted.”
Amy Arrington, City Manager
City of Normandy Park
801 SW 174th Street
Normandy Park, WA 98166
(206) 248-8246 (Direct Phone)
Normandy Park Housing Survey Live
Help Us Look Ahead to Normandy Park in 2044! Communities across Washington state are continuing their journeys through the 2024 Comprehensive Plan Update. The Normandy Park 2044: Housing Survey presents an opportunity for community residents to give us their insights on the topic of housing, issues of residency, affordability, economic displacement, and our role in the region. Answers will be used to envision housing options in Normandy Park that are assets to the community, comforting to long-time residents, and welcoming to new families and individuals.
Join the Normandy Park Police, along with some of your neighbors, for Coffee with a Cop. We encourage you to come and gather with local law enforcement agencies for coffee and conversation. No agenda or speeches, just a chance to ask questions, voice your concerns, and get to know your community police officers.
City Council Meeting Roundup
On Tuesday, February 13th, the City Council had its regular monthly meeting. To help keep you informed, here are the meeting highlights.
Chief Dan Yourkoski administered the Ceremonial Oath to Police Officer Malcolm Lee.