RECYCLE YOUR COMPUTERS, MONITORS, AND TELEVISIONS FOR FREE
A free recycling program for computers, monitors and TVs is now available through the E-Cycle Washington program. This program allows residents to take their old electronic devices to be recycled without having to pay a fee. The City recycling events will still be held in May and September but they will not accept computers, monitors and TV’s. These items can be recycled at several local E-Cycle centers. Look for the list of all collection locations on the following link; www.ecyclewashington.org. or call 1-800-recycle. Please note that computer peripherals such as keyboards, mice, and printers are not included in this program.
Hazardous Waste Home Collection program for Eligible Seniors
The Local Hazardous Waste Management Program (LHWMP) offers a pickup service to eligible King County seniors and residents with disabilities to safely dispose of hazardous waste they may have in their home or garage.
Click on the links below to lean how you can help save our environment?
- Washington State Recycling Association
- For information about transfer stations, garbage pickup, where to recycle or related information, please visit the King County Solid Waste Division web site.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) site with information about all solid waste, hazardous and radioactive waste.
- The Keep America Beautiful site for adults and children
- Dispose of household waste properly – Local Hazardous Waste Management Program in King County.
- The National Recycling Coalition: Information on how you and our planet can benefit from recycling.
- The Polystyrene Packaging Council
- King County Repair It programs are free community repair events.
- The King County Wastemobile travels to communities to provide hazardous waste disposal services for King County residents and qualifying businesses.